Internet and Network
Connect to the Internet
- Setup your new ADSL or Wireless modem and get connected to the internet. If you have purchased a new modem, we can transfer your settings across so that all your devices will continue to work as normal.
Setup a Home or Office Network
- Setup a home or office network connecting all your devices. A connected network means you can access files from other computers, stream movies to your TV and share resources like printers and scanners.
Extend Your WiFi Range
- Extend the range of your wireless network to reach all your rooms. A repeater can receive your current wireless connection, and rebroadcast the signal to nearly double the range.
- Set up a VOIP phone or VOIP software allowing you to make cheaper phone call over the internet.
- Protect your wireless network from unauthorised access or configure restricted guest access with time and website restrictions.
- Setup a shared folder which can be accessed by any device on the network. Store all your data in a centralised location, and configure periodic network backups.